1/2 cup cold strong coffee, 3 Tablespoons sugar, 1 cup milk, 2 cups ice, 3 Tablespoons caramel sundae syrup or caramel coffee syrup. In a blender, blend until ice is crushed and smooth. Top with whip cream and a drizzle of caramel sundae syrup. Maked 2 large drinks. *I used heavy whipping cream instead of milk and honey in place of the sugar.*
I got this recipe from a comment on this blog left by a lady named Brenda Putman http://www.littlehouseliving.com/cheap-starbucks-ice-cream-and.html
I got this recipe from Southern Living
Basic Pimiento Cheese Recipe
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. finely grated onion
1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
1 (8-oz.) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
1 (8-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheese. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
9 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
2 T lemon or lime juice (fresh or bottled)
4 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
2 large sweet green peppers, diced
1 large sweet red pepper, diced
2 cups onions, diced
2 T dried crushed red pepper flakes (or fresh hot peppers if you wish. Add more or less to your desired heat level)
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (or use fresh parsley if you don’t care for cilantro)
1 cup apple cider vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 T honey
2 T clear gel if desired to thicken
Mix peaches with lime or lemon juice. Combine all ingredients in large pot. Bring to boil over medium heat and cook for five or six minutes. Remove from heat. Ladle into canning jars. Screw on lids and process in boiling water canner for 10 minutes. Makes 8 pts.
I got this recipe from http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-recipe-for-peach-salsa.html
These are easy and delicious. I’m pretty certain any fruit would work in these. I use self rising flour and elimate the salt and baking powder. I got this recipe from http://www.inspiredtaste.net/18982/our-favorite-easy-blueberry-muffin-recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon for muffin top
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/3 – 1/2 cup reduced fat (2 %) milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Then, line 8 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to the 4 empty muffin cups (this helps to make sure the muffins bake evenly).
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup of the sugar, baking powder and the salt in a large bowl with a whisk. Whisk at least 10 times to make sure the baking powder and salt have evenly dispersed.
- Next, add vegetable oil to a measuring jug that holds at least 1 cup. Add the egg then fill the jug to the 1-cup line with milk (this should be 1/3 to a 1/2 cup of milk). Add vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Add milk mixture to the bowl with flour and sugar then use a fork to combine. Do not over mix. Add blueberries and use a spatula or spoon to gently fold the blueberries into the muffin batter. Then, sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake blueberry muffins 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter. Transfer muffins to a cooling rack and cool completely.
I got this recipe from Vicki. These are the best deviled eggs I have ever tasted.
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Boil eggs. Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients except paprika until well blended Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
This is the best drink ever!
6 cups cold water, 1 cup sugar, 1 lime, 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk, about 5 oz. lime juice. Mix all ingredients together except the lime. Slice lime into thin slices and add to drink. Refrigerate.
The original recipe for this drink came from:
I have altered it some to suit our taste.
1/2 gal chocolate milk
1- 8 oz container cool whip
1 can sweetened condensed milk
combine all ingredients and place in ice cream maker. Enjoy!!