Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a good day.
In my previous post, I showed you all the new seed storage container I got at Michael’s. Yesterday during the rain, I worked on putting my seeds in the new container. In the above picture, you can see what it looked like before. I think it is obvious why I wanted something new.
The system itself wasn’t bad. I had everything in folders in alphabetical order. It just needed to be gone through. I put the older seeds in ziploc bags and stored them in a closet. Newer seeds are in the new container.
I moved all the supplies underneath in the milk crate.
I think it looks so much better. Definitely an improvement! It always amazes me how little improvements like this can make such a difference.