Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe
1/2 gal chocolate milk
1- 8 oz container cool whip
1 can sweetened condensed milk
combine all ingredients and place in ice cream maker. Enjoy!!
Country Crock Sugar Cookies
1 cup country crock spread (or butter)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla
2 and 2/3 cups all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat country crock spread with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 min. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour, baking powder and salt.
Shape dough. Place on baking sheet and bake for about 10 min or until edges are golden brown. Enjoy!
Divide dough in half; shape each half into ball. Roll out into pie crust.
- 1/4 cup water at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (3 tbsp)
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans(optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- In the pan of your bread machine, combine water, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla pudding, 1 cup warm milk, egg, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, bread flour, and yeast. Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start.
- When Dough cycle has finished, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17×10 inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 cup softened butter. In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over dough.
- Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into 16 one-inch slices; place in prepared pan. Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir together cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and 1 1/2 teaspoons milk. Remove rolls from oven and let cool until warm; spread frosting over warm rolls.
I got this recipe from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cinnamon-rolls-iii/
Homemade Berry Ice Cream
Homemade Berry Ice Cream
2 cup cream
2 cup milk
2-3 cup mashed strawberries
1/2 cup honey or 1 cup sugar
1/4 cup strawberry jam (optional for greater berry flavor)
Blend all together. Pour into ice cream maker. Freeze according to ice cream maker’s directions. Substitute fruit of your choice for strawberries. Ex. cherries, peaches, etc.
I got this recipe from http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2012/06/homemade-strawberry-ice-cream.html
1 cup rhubarb chopped fine, 1/2 stick melted butter, 1 cup sugar, 2 tbsp. cornstarch, 2 eggs beaten, 1 pie crust. Combine all ingredients. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees appox. 35 min.
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
I got this recipe from http://homejoys.blogspot.com/2013/05/rhubarb-upside-down-cake.html
2 cups fresh rhubarb (approx. 3/4 lb.)
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Choose fresh, crisp rhubarb. Chop rhubarb into 1/4-1/2″ pieces. Melt butter in a medium-size skillet over low heat. Add brown sugar and diced rhubarb. Continue to fry for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. If you are not using a cast iron skillet remove the rhubarb from the pan to a small baking pan.
Batter: In a small mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla, mix until incorporated. Combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add flour mixture and milk to batter and mix until combined. Pour batter over the rhubarb. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, and run a knife along the edges to loosen cake. Turn upside down onto a plate. Serve hot or cold with milk or cream if desired.
Never buy boxed brownie mix again! So simple, so easy. Not just frugal but cuts out the unknown ingredients. Brownie Mix $0.30 /mix. 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 Cup Flour, 1/3 Cup Cocoa, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder. Add: 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil, 1 teaspoon Vanilla. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe came from pinterest
Hot Fudge Sauce
2 cups sugar, 1 can evaporated milk, 1stick butter-bring to boil and boil for 2 min. Add 1 tsp vanilla and 6 oz chocolate chips. Continue boiling until smooth.